Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 8:51PM | by Michael Bigger | Comments Off
- Company Presentation.
- Bigger Capital Blog Posts: Our Second Alzheimer's Investment: Neurotrope.
- Neurotrope Announces Positive Top-Line Results From Its Phase 2a Study of Bryostatin-1 in Alzheimer's Disease including an important comment about safety.
- Neurotrope Announces Positive Final Results From its Phase 2a Safety Study for the Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease.
- Neurotrope Completes Enrollment in its Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Bryostatin in Patients With Moderate to Severe Alzheimer's Disease.
- NCI sponsored clinical trial and FDA Approved Compassionate Use protocols observations.
- Neurotrope Patents Portfolio.
- Capital invested in developing Bryostatin (BRNI invested $200 million) and running Neurotrope to date: $250 million.
- Enterprise value about $25 million.
- Capital Structure: 7 million shares, 780,000 warrants struck at $44.8, and 3.9 million warants struck at $12.8.
- PHASE 2b DATA READOUT APRIL 2017.
Of Interest: An Alzheimer's Watershed Event on our Doorstep?